Cryptocurrencies are expected to grow
Cryptocurrencies are one of the most important inventions since the inception of the web. They are ushering in a new era of decentralisation, privacy, and control of one’s own data that has the potential to revolutionise many parts of society. There are currently over one thousand cryptocurrencies in use, with hundreds more being released each year. Their combined market cap has grown from £10 billion USD in 2016, to over £150 billion in 2017.
We acquire cryptocurrencies with strong fundamentals.
We invest in a broad basket of diversified cryptocurrencies. Investments are weighted towards established assets. SmartCoin uses a complex trading algorithm to best time the entry and exit of the assets. Additionally, SmartCoin has the option to short sell cryptocurrencies to maximise on negative news flow.
We focus on expanding the holdings by researching new cryptocurrencies to invest in. The industry is in a high growth phase and does not require financial gymnastics to squeeze out gains. We do day-trade, time the market, some speculation, no leverage, or no arbitrage. We hold assets with solid foundations that have the potential for substantial future gains. Additionally, we have the option to short sell cryptocurrencies to maximise on negative news flow. We time the market for maximum return on entry and exit.
We provide exposure to cryptocurrency markets
We research and monitor investments using in-house analysts with industry experience and knowledge.
We maintain a diverse network of liquidity providers to gain privileged access to assets, at better prices, lower fees and reduced risk than otherwise available.
- Low entry-level investment
- Special Purpose Vehicle
- Security Trustee appointed
- Over £1 million under management
- Over 100% growth registered in 2019
- Between 5-15% of the profits are retained as a fee
- Easy to enter/exit
- Funds returned on maturity to nominated account
- Lower risk than buying and holding Bitcoin
- 12/24/36 month investment options
- Longer terms are incentivised with lower profit retention
- Projected net returns of 38% a year
- SmartCoin profits are distributed every 3 months pro-rata
- Compounded payment option for capital growth investors
- Payments made/received in Sterling
- Only 2.5% Arrangement Fee