We Respect Your Online Privacy
We will not collect any personally identifiable information (personal data) about you – such as your name, address, telephone number or email address – through our website unless you have provided it to us, and agreed to opt in for our email.
- When you do provide us with personal data, we will keep this information secure and safe at all times.
- We do not share or sell data
- We do not send spam emails if you receive an email, it is due to the fact you are on our database, If you wish to have your data records completely deleted from our database, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will carry out this request.
- We use the contact information you provided us, only to contact you regarding your enquiry. If you receive any emails from us, this will notify you of any progress or identify a new opportunity that we feel may be of interest.
- You are free to opt out or unsubscribe from such mail lists by following the instructions at the bottom of the email or send a request to email@example.com and we will be happy to delete your records.
- Our website address is www.smart-invest.uk.
- Smart Invest UK registered office address is shown on the footer of the website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0203 637 5844
Additional information collected automatically
In some cases, we may automatically (i.e. not via registration) collect technical information, which is not personally identifiable, when you connect to our site. Examples of this type of information include the internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site.
Information placed automatically on your computer – cookies free website
When you view one of our sites, we NEVER store information on your computer. We do not track visitors or use any form of analytics.
We keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes but do not use the information submitted to them for marketing purposes.
Three-layer authenticity security protects our data from any third party breach. In-house we have completed a Privacy Impact Assessment,
- No automated Decisions
- No third party Content
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Where we send your data
- We do not sell, share, compare or send data.
Additional Security Macafee SECURE Certification
- McAfee Verified Site: No Malware or Malicious Links. No phishing.
- The site is deemed safe giving sensitive personal information, safe clicking links and downloading files.